- Jerry Brito, The Spectrum Commons in Theory and Practice, 2007 Stan. Tech. L. Rev. 1.
- Yochai Benkler, Overcoming Agoraphobia: Building the Commons of the Digitally Networked Environment, 11 Harv. J.L. & Tech. 287 (1998). The classic, the one everyone cites. This would be the required reading if not for its length.
- Gerald R. Faulhaber, Wireless Telecommunications: Spectrum as A Critical Resource, 79 S. Cal. L. Rev. 537 (2006). Faulhaber 是鄭老師母校 (U. Penn.) Law School 和 B. School 合聘教授。His approach is more middle of the road. Short.
- Thomas W. Hazlett & Matthew L. Spitzer, Advanced Wireless Technologies and Public Policy, 79 S. Cal. L. Rev. 595 (2006). Hazlett 曾任 FCC之Chief Economist. He writes extensively so it’s hard to avoid him. Spitzer is the Dean of U.S.C. Law School. Long.
- Dale B. Thompson, Of Rainbows and Rivers: Lessons for Telecommunications Spectrum Policy from Transitions in Property Rights and Commons in Water Law, 54 Buff. L. Rev. 157 (2006).
- Mark A. Lemley & Philip J. Weiser, Should Property or Liability Rules Govern Information?, 85 Tex. L. Rev. 783 (2007).