- 廣電三法 (get a sense of the purposes of the laws and what are regulated).
- C. Edwin Baker, Media Structure, Ownership Policy, and the First Amendment, 78 S. Cal. L. Rev. 733 (2005). A well written commentary to Yoo’s article below, which you’re encouraged to read as well.
- Christopher S. Yoo, Architectural Censorship and the FCC, 78 S. Cal. L. Rev. 669 (2005).
- Howard A. Shelanski, Antitrust Law as Mass Media Regulation: Can Merger Standards Protect the Public Interest?, 94 Cal. L. Rev. 371 (2006).
- Brian C. Hill, Measuring Media Market Diversity: Concentration, Importance, and Pluralism, 58 Fed. Comm. L.J. 169 (2006).
- Jerry Berman & Daniel J. Weitzner, Abundance and User Control: Renewing the Democratic Heart of the First Amendment in the Age of Interactive Media, 104 Yale L.J. 1619 (1995).