An interesting read on Newsweek.
- Douglas C. Sicker & Lisa Blumensaadt, Misunderstanding the Layered Model(s), 4 J. Telecomm. & High Tech. L. 299 (2006). (The Westlaw version doesn’t have graphs, so use the link instead.)
- ———- (The following two articles go as a pair, for one of them is short.)
- Lawrence Lessig, The Internet Under Siege, Foreign Policy, Nov.-Dec. 2001, at 56.
- Tim Wu & Christopher S. Yoo, Keeping the Internet Neutral?: Tim Wu and Christopher Yoo Debate,
59 Fed. Comm. L.J. 575 (2007).
- Susan P. Crawford, The Internet and the Project of Communications Law, 55 UCLA L. Rev. 359 (2007).
- RFC3724 – The Rise of the Middle and the Future of End-to-End.
- Christopher S. Yoo, Network Neutrality and the Economics of Congestion, 94 Geo. L.J. 1847 (2006).