- Lou Dzierzak, Does an Advertiser Know You Clicked on This Story?, Scientific American, August 19, 2008.
- Benjamin R. Sachs, Note, Consumerism and Information Privacy: How Upton Sinclair Can Again Save Us from Ourselves, 95 Va. L. Rev. 205 (2009).
- Text, ch. 11 (excellent overview on both surveillance and data aggregation issues).
- In re DoubleClick Inc. Privacy Litigation, 154 F.Supp.2d 497 (S.D.N.Y., 2001). (To ease your reading load, links are to summaries made by Martin Samson, an attorney at Phillips Nizer. You should know where to locate the full text.)
- Larry Greenemeier, International Report: What Impact Is Technology Having on Privacy around the World?, Scientific American, Aug. 18, 2008.
- Herbert H. Thompson, How I Stole Someone’s Identity, Scientific American, Aug. 18, 2008.
- The entire 2000 Stanford Law Review symposium — “Cyberspace and Privacy: A New Legal Paradigm?”
- The entire 2001 Georgetown Law Journal symposium — The Unwanted Gaze, by Jeffrey Rosen”.
- Sonia K. Katyal, Privacy vs. Piracy, 7 Yale J. L. & Tech. 222 (2005).