- Amelia H. Boss, The Evolution of Commercial Law Norms: Lessons to Be Learned from Electronic Commerce, 34 Brook. J. Int’l L. 673 (2009).
- Youseph Farah, Electronic Contracts and Information Society Services Under the E-commerce Directive, 12 No. 12 J. Internet L. 3 (2009). (Skim the 1st part.)
- Thomas J. Smedinghoff, The Seven Legal Requirements for Creating Enforceable Electronic Contracts (2005). (Google it.)
- Margaret Jane Radin, Humans, Computers, and Binding Commitment, 75 Ind. L.J. 1125 (2000).
- Jean Braucher, The Failed Promise of the UCITA Mass-Market Concept and Its Lessons for Policing of Standard Form Contracts, 7 J. Small & Emerging Bus. L. 393 (2003).