- We will meet at 1 PM as usual, and conclude (hopefully) by 6 PM this week, and earlier next week.
- As a presenter, you are expected to present your arguments anew, as in a conference; in other words, pretend we haven’t heard them before.
- As a reviewer, you are expected to review the logical coherence of the arguments, the format of cited resources, and presentation performance.
- All are expected to read everyone else’s AO, in addition to the one you review. This is your last chance to shore up your participation score.
- Learn to take good control of your time. Highlight your main arguments when time is short, and elaborate when time permits.
- Each session lasts 1 hr. (see time allocation table below).
Order of Presentations & Presenter-reviewer (red) Pairing:
- The order and pairing have been decided by a series of random draws (conducted by a secret guest) under the following guidelines:
- All AOs by ILG (法政所) students will be reviewed by IIE (產經所) students, and vice versa (with one exception for the apparent reason that the IIE group has one more member).
- All presenters this week will be reviewers next week (again, with one exception).
|open discussion||12 min.|
|author’s final response||5 min.|
|moderator’s time||10 min.|