Skip to content
- As a presenter, you are expected to present your arguments anew, as in a conference; in other words, pretend we haven’t heard them before.
- As a reviewer, you are expected to review the logical coherence of the arguments, the format of cited resources, and presentation performance.
- All are expected to read everyone else’s AO, in addition to the one you review. This is your last chance to shore up your participation score.
- Learn to take good control of your time. Highlight your main arguments when time is short, and elaborate when time permits.
- Each session lasts 1 hr. (see time allocation table below).
Order of Presentations & Presenter-reviewer (red) Pairing:
- The order and pairing have been decided by a series of random draws in Excel.
|author’s final response