Skip to content
Class meeting time:
- 9:30 AM on 1/13 (Fri.).
- To be decided on the 14th.
- As a presenter, you are expected to present your arguments anew, as in a conference; in other words, pretend we haven’t heard them before.
- As a reviewer, you are expected to review the logical coherence of the arguments, the format of cited resources, and presentation performance.
- All are expected to read everyone else’s AO, in addition to the one you review. This is your last chance to shore up your participation score.
- Learn to take good control of your time. Highlight your main arguments when time is short, and elaborate when time permits.
- Each session lasts 1 hr. (see time allocation table below).
Order of Presentations: to be decided via lottery on site
Presenter – reviewer Pairing:
|author’s final response