- EU DIRECTIVE 2010/13/EU (Audiovisual Media Services Directive). (Read parts related to commercial communication regulation. Follow the links below for two pretty good summaries.)
- Ming-Li Wang, The Market Reality for an Ailing Democratic Institution: Why the Two-sided Market Theories Provide Inadequate Justification for Unrestricted Media Consolidation, presented at the World Congress of Constitutional Law 2014, Oslo, Norway, June 2014.
- Prometheus Radio Project v. FCC, 652 F.3d 431 (3d. Cir. 2011).
- Prometheus Radio Project v. FCC, 373 F.3d 372 (3d. Cir. 2004).
- Sheila Coronel, Steve Coll, Derek Kravitz, Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report, Rolling Stone (Apr. 5, 2015).
- Kevin Picciau, Possibility of Axel Springer’s Purchase of ProSiebenSat.1 Reexamined, INA GLOBAL (2010).
- Matt Getz, Note, “Drowned in Advertising Chatter”: The Case for Regulating Ad Time on Television, 94 Geo. L.J. 1229 (2006).
- 蔡昉潔，論跨媒體合併行為之管制以民主機能之健全為中心，中央大學產經所碩士論文 (2014).
- Why are (some) people still objecting to the 遠傳中嘉購併案 since there is no Chinese capital involved?