- Lawrence Lessig, The Internet Under Siege, Foreign Policy, Nov.-Dec. 2001, at 56. (In case you didn’t read it for the 3/22 class. If you did, read the cases or some of the additional material below.)
- Verizon v. FCC, 740 F.3d 623 (D.C. Cir., 2014).
- Comcast Corp. v. FCC, 600 F.3d 642 (D.C. Cir., 2010).
- Daniel A. Lyons, Innovations in Mobile Broadband Pricing, 92 Denv. U. L. Rev. 453 (2015).
- Balázs Bartóki-Gönczy, Towards a Single Market for Telecoms
Critical Assessment of the Measures Proposed by the European Commission Related to Authorisation, Spectrum Assignment and Net Neutrality, 2 Eur. Networks L. & Reg. Q. 3 (2014).
- RFC3724 – The Rise of the Middle and the Future of End-to-End.
- Tim Wu & Christopher S. Yoo, Keeping the Internet Neutral?: Tim Wu and Christopher Yoo Debate, 59 Fed. Comm. L.J. 575 (2007).
- Christopher S. Yoo, Network Neutrality and the Economics of Congestion, 94 Geo. L.J. 1847 (2006).
- Steve Lohr, F.C.C. Plans Strong Hand to Regulate the Internet, N.Y. Times (Feb. 4, 2015).
- Susanna Kim, 5 Major Ways the Internet Could Change Without Net Neutrality, ABC News (Nov 10, 2014).
- Christopher S. Yoo, Broadband lessons from Europe [Commentary], Baltimore Sun (July 11, 2014).
- What do e-publishing, e-banking and Industry 4.0 have in common, and how do they differ? Where do Taiwan’s chances lie? (翊軒)
- What is Internet peering and transit? Does the arrangements of peering and transit have any bearing on network economy? (敏瑄)