- Lawrence Lessig, Code 2.0, ch.11 (excellent overview on both surveillance and data aggregation issues).
- U.S. v. Jones, 132 S.Ct. 945 (2015).
- Riley v. California, 134 S.Ct. 999 (2014).
- Clapper v. Amnesty International USA, 133 S.Ct. 1138 (2013).
- Kyllo v. United States, 533 U.S. 27 (2001).
- Obama v. Klayman, 800 F.3d 559 (D.C. Cir. 2015).
- In re: Sealed Case No. 02-001, 310 F.3d 717 (Foreign Int. Surv. Ct. Rev. 2002).
- Guardian, NSA Files: Decoded.
- Larry Greenemeier, International Report: What Impact Is Technology Having on Privacy around the World?, Scientific American, Aug. 18, 2008.
- Mattathias Schwartz, The Rabbit-Hole of ‘Relevant’, N.Y. Times (June 23, 2015).
- Krishnadev Calamur, Public Opinion Supports Apple Over the FBI—or Does It?, Atlantic (FEB 24, 2016).
- What is ECHELON? Do you think there is any legitimate justification for our government to deploy something of the same nature domestically? If so, what legal safeguard should be in place to protect our privacy? (欣茹)
- Please comment on the recent tug of war between Apple and FBI over iPhone cracking. (麗謹)