- Scott R Peppet, Regulating the Internet of Things: First Steps Toward Managing Discrimination, Privacy, Security, and Consent, 93 Tex. L. Rev. 85 (2014).
Heiko Borchert, It Takes Two to Tango: Public-Private Information Management to Advance Critical Infrastructure Protection, 6 Eur. J. Risk Reg. 208 (2015).
- M.H., The internet of things: Mote learning, Economist (May 17th 2013, 17:04).
- Kenie Ho, Internet of Things: Another Industry Patent War?, Landslide, Nov./Dec. 2015.
- Rachel Metz, Lens-Free Camera Sees Things Differently, MIT Technology Rev., March 27, 2014.
John Markoff, New Wave of Deft Robots Is Changing Global Industry, N.Y. Times, AUG. 18, 2012.
- FTC Report on Internet of Things Urges Companies to Adopt Best Practices to Address Consumer Privacy and Security Risks (January 27, 2015).
- Why did the Go matches between AlphaGo and Korean Grand Champion Lee Sedol become a huge sensation? What social changes and/or legal challenges can you imagine that might arise from the progress of artificial intelligence?