Skip to content
Class meeting time:
- 12:30 (Fri.): 11am
- 1/9 (Mon.): 10am
- As a presenter, you are expected to present your arguments anew, as in a conference; in other words, pretend we haven’t heard them before.
- As a reviewer, you are expected to review the logical coherence of the arguments, the bluebooking of cited resources, and presentation performance.
- All are expected to read everyone else’s AO, in addition to the one you review. This is your last chance to shore up your participation score.
- Learn to take good control of your time (note the time is allocated differently from the other class). Highlight your main arguments when time is short, and elaborate when time permits.
- Each session lasts roughly 1 hr. (see time allocation table below).
Order of Presentations: to be decided via lottery on site.
Pairing (not the order of presentations) :
|author’s final response