Skip to content
Class meeting time: 10:00
- The order of presentations will be decided by drawing when we meet.
- The reviewer is expected to examine the research question, the assumptions, and the logical connections of the arguments, as well as checking the citations, among other things.
- All are expected to read everyone else’s paper, in addition to the one you review. This is your last chance to shore up your participation score.
- Learn to take good control of your time. Highlight your main arguments when time is short, and elaborate when time permits.
- Each session lasts 1:30 or so. (see the time allocation table below).
Presenter-reviewer Pairing (but NOT the order of presentations):
|author’s final response