Post Presentation Comments/Suggestions:
- How to write Chinese names?
(Which is correct: Lin, Lee or Lee, Lin?)
- Avoid dark themes unless you are sure they would work well at the venue.
- Highlight your points, and explain the unusual.
- Time control: too short is not good either.
- Put what you want to say on the slides if you’re not confident in your vocal delivery.
- Don’t forget to check spelling and gramma.
- Make an effort to pronounce the following words properly:
economics, economic, economical