- Is college sport an industry in Taiwan?
- If so, . . .
- what’s the current landscape of the industry?
- who are the market leaders?
- is NCU a participant?
- if so, how well is NCU doing? Why?
- should college athletes be paid?
- should college athletes be allowed to unionize?
- should the government do anything to help or curb its development?
- If not, . . .
- is it an industry in the making?
- what are the main legal, social and economic hindrances?
- should the government make an effort turning it into an industry?
- If so, why and how?
- If not, why not?
- Fair or foul?
- What Happens After the Whistle Blows?
- Do Big-Time Sports Mean Big-Time Support for Universities?
- Should College Athletes Be Allowed to Unionize?
- Supreme Court Declines to Consider N.C.A.A. Rules on Paying Athletes
- Judge rules NCAA must defend limits on compensation to college athletes in new trial
- The NCAA’s Amateurism Rules Are Indeed Madness
- NCAA Amateurism Rules
- Amateurism in the NCAA (Wikipedia)