Some Observations and Pointers:
- Help one another.
- Define your research questions clearly and upfront.
- Know the purpose of literature review.
- No need for outline/overview when presentation is short.
- Know when to use short headings, brief (one-sentence) sentences and detailed descriptions.
- Highlight your main points on graphs, tables and long sentences.
- Use Common terminology (depending on your readers/audience).
- Be concise. (Avoid “做 . . . 的動作”.)
- Don’t refer to your professor/supervisor only by name.
- Avoid dark theme unless proper lighting condition is assured.