Some Observations & Comments:
- Pretty good overall. Congratulations!
- Don’t forget to add proper title to the name of your faculty advisor.
- Properly handle English punctuation marks and leading/subsequent spaces. E.g., there should be a space between an English word and subsequent left bracket, as in: Porter (1992) or Porter (波特).
- Time management still an issue.
- No laundry list when time is short.
- Don’t be shy. Highlight your main findings/contributions/arguments.
- At least you should know the field (prior research) well, even if your thesis has nothing worth highlighting.
- Don’t forget you’re the expert in the room.
- A Challenge: can you present just as well in English?
- Final reminder: you don’t have to do this if you are not ready to graduate yet.